Excellence through service
- Job Description
- Position Title: RMO
- Position Reports to: Head Medical Services
- Education Qualification: MBBS
- Experience: 0-5 yrs
- Department: Medical Services
- Key Relationships(Internal): Nurses, Doctors
- Relationships (External): Patients
Main Objective of the Role / Key responsibilities:
- Handle the new admissions and allied investigations associated with it.
- To see all patients and keep knowledge of their clinical status.
- Assist in Surgery and do required surgical procedures and dressing.
- Filling discharged summaries.
- Emergency Admissions.
- Coordinating with specialist and follow orders to manage IPD patients.
- Routine ward procedures.
- Assessed and managed common medical illness from acute injuries to common cold.
- Casualty cases management.
- Performing initial and follow up evaluations.
- Knowledge and Specific Skills Required:
- Clinical Protocols,Infection Control Awareness.
- Managerial and Behavioral competencies:
- Patients,Empathy,Active. Effective communication skills.
Please Login to Proceed.
You must sign in to apply for this position.